Walker’s Village is located on Failla Road immediately across from the entrance to Walker’s Lake. The first phase of Walker’s Village consists of fifty-seven (57) lots. The second phase has seventy-eight (78) lots. Walker’s Village is in a prime location, allowing for easy access to all parts of the city and parish. As with all Austin-Clement subdivisions, it is a curb and gutter development.
Prices, Sizes & Home Owners Fees
- Lot sizes: 8,500 sq ft plus
- Lot prices Phase I (available lots): $70,000 – $90,000
- Lot prices Phase II: : $75,000 – $105,000
- Minimum Square Footage: 2000 sq ft
- HOA: $400
Utilities & Services
- Electricity: City
- Gas: Centerpoint
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public Water
- Ernest Gallet Elementary
- Broussard Middle
- O. Comeaux High
*Remember to confirm school districts.